Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Favorite Subjects


One of my favorite subjects to photograph are my own children. I take a lot of pictures. Why do I take so many? I guess it is because I love them so much. I want to remember all of their childhood. What did they wear, how did they behave? All of

it is so important to me. I want my children to know how much I love them and how important they are to me. I want to create a family record for us. I do that through pictures. Now a part of taking all of the pictures is doing something with them. I love to scrapbook. I have my own room to do it in. It is a 10x10 room with cabinets and counter top all around two of the walls. It is an amazing space and it is where I create both traditional and digital scrapbooks. I am making each child their own scrapbooks, so that someday when I am gone they will have all of those memories to share with their children. They are they best subjects my camera could ever point at.

No comments:

Post a Comment